02 Oct GIFT GUIDE – FALL
GIFT GUIDE – FALL 2023
1. Pumpkin Suncatcher–This beautiful glass work would hang perfect in any window to watch the fall foliage change to the colors of the season
Artisan: Marilynn Peacock
2. Leather Leaf Keychain–This handcrafted leather keychain offers a touch of the fall season to your key set.
Artisan: Bryan Owens
3. Mimosa Bowl–Complete your fall table decor with this handcrafted mimosa wood bowl.
Artisan: Kevin Fiorini
4. Cherry Wood Bowl–Let the fall season breathe through your home decor with this handmade cherry wood bowl.
Artisan: Mitch Holt
5. Soup Mug–Cozy up to the sights of the fall season sipping from this beautiful handmade soup mug.
Artisan: Debbie Grim Yates
6. Maple Double Hearth Sweep–This beautiful, yet practical gift, would look perfect in the kitchen corner either waiting to be admired or used.
Artisan: John Alexander
7. Sunset Shadow Painting –Let this beautiful painting encapsulate you with its fall vibes.
Artisan: Lyn Thompson
8. Drop Bowl w/Stand–With fall colors embedded within its body, this beautiful drop bowl will have everyone talking at any fall get-together.
Artisan: Nancy Erikson
9. “Pumpkin Time” –Hang this amazing glass and resin piece anywhere and let its vibrant pumpkins liven up your space.
Artisan: Gloria Cocilova