01 Jun GIFT GUIDE – Father’s Day
Posted at 15:13h in Gift Guide
GIFT GUIDE – FATHER’S DAY
Show the man in your life how special he is to you with a special handcrafted item.
- TN State Bottle Opener – Help dad pop the top to something cold with this handcrafted state of Tennessee bottle opener. If he’s a Volunteer fan, he’ll be using this all football season long.
Artisan: Kevin Forrester
- Gear Shift Pen – If your old man is a racing enthusiast or just a car nut, this pen with a gearshift clicker is a simple, but thoughtful gift to keep the rubbin’ and racin’ in the office.
Artisan: Mitch Holt
- Card Sleeve Wallet – He might still be carrying around his old wallet he’s had for decades, but this upgrade is made from handcrafted leather and keeps all of his cards and cash consolidated and at an easy reach.
Artisan: Andy Satterwhite
- Lasso Cowboy – If he thinks he’s the next member of the Dutton, give him a little cowboy inspiration of this hand-welded statue from horseshoes.
Artisan: Isaac Hylton
- Flat Bottom Mug – Give dad the peace he needs for his early morning coffee before getting the day started. It’s one of the most popular items at the Southwest Virginia Cultural Center & Marketplace.
Artisan: Walter Shroyer
- Survival Socks – He may not need them now, but in a few months, he’s going to want them every day. These alpaca wool socks come from right here in Southwest Virginia.
Artisan: Dreamland Alpacas
- Tea Tree Activated Charcoal – Even dad could use a self-care gift every once in a while. Try this tea tree-activated charcoal soap.
Artisan: Treva Randall
- Dragon Gourd Bowl – Is he always losing his keys or wallet? Give him a stylish place to keep it. This bowl features a dragon crest.
Artisan: Chris Jones
- Coal Miner Print – Pay tribute to his work or his heritage with this coal miner print. It can instantly upgrade a mancave or space dedicated for him.
Artisan: Charlie McConnell