23 Nov GIFT GUIDE – GIFTS FOR HER
GIFT GUIDE / FOR HER
She’s important to you! Give her a gift to show her just how unique she is in your life. Each of these gifts were handcrafted by ‘Round the Mountain artisans.
- Labradorite Teardrop Swirl Earrings – These beautiful earrings are classically stylish with enough mineral design to add pizzaz to an outfit.
Artisan: Susan Blansett
- Bullet Keychain – She’s proof a woman can be fierce and dazzling. This keychain features a bullet casing with gemstone tips.
Artisan: Jennifer Counts
- Wooden Vase – Flowers never go out of style. This wooden vase is one she can keep stocked all year long.
Artisan: Bill Dotten
- Seashell Pendant –It’s never too early to start planning the next family vacation, but this beautiful conch shell pendant will remind her of the memories along the beach.
Artisan: Patty Hertzog
- Viking Knit Hanging Earrings – Make a statement with these bold hanging green and copper earrings. She is sure to be answering questions on where she got them all day long!
Artisan: Amanda Griffin
- Green Wood Wizard Tree Ring – Show your enduring love with her with a ring grown on a live tree.
Artisan: Frank Hyldal
- Spring Copper Bracelet – This personalized bracelet has a variety of textures to allow her to style it with any kind of outfit. You can choose a personalized design to show her personality or give an ‘M’ for mom.
Artisan: Aaron Ragan
- Glass Garden Stakes – Give her a flower she can keep in the garden all year long. This garden stake features white rectangular glass with a floral design.
Artisan: Ray and Carol Moore
- Virginia Tech Glass Bracelet – Whether she is still in school or still reminiscing on college days, this allows the ultimate fan to declare her allegiance.
Artisan: Classy Glass Kay Cook
- Scented Homemade Soap – Give the gift of relaxation, self-care, and luxury with these sweet-smelling homemade soaps.
Artisan: Treva Randall
- Rose Bead Bracelet – Save the real roses for Valentine’s Day and give her this beautiful combination of rose petal beads, pearl beads, and metal rose beads.
Artisan: Lester Ray & Pat Osborne DD
- Turquoise Earrings – She can pair these elegant matte gold and turquoise earrings with her western style or her classic, everyday outfit.
Artisan: Anne Vaughn
- Ceramic Night Light – Because we still use a night light when we get older, just make it classy. This vase-shaped nightlight covering will make a statement in anyone’s home.
Artisan: Debbie Grim Yates
- Slide-on Wooden Bracelet (Yellow Dogwood) – She can pair this stunning yellow bracelet with additional accessories or use it to stand out in a crowd. The visible wood grain adds to the beauty of this piece.
Artisan: Thomas Ilowecki
- Floral Pendant Necklace – These are flowers she can keep for more than a week. These pendants feature a variety of floral designs.
Artisan: Joanne Bell
- Silver/Red and Green Stones Bracelet: She’ll have the room talking with this bracelet on her wrist. The remarkable red and green stones subtly stand out against the silver on this piece.
Artisan: Herman Cook
- Brookland Crossbody: This timeless leather handbag is perfect size for when she’s on-the-go or for a night-out with an adjustable strap and metal button clasp.
Artisan : Bryan Owens
- Small Dessert Bowl: This stoneware will make the perfect accent at a dinner or dessert table. It’s also dishwasher and microwave safe!
Artisan: Tricia Cahoon
- Copper Ring with Green Stone: This ring will have her wishing she had one for every finger! The intricate design is complemented by the beautiful green stone as a central focus.
Artisan: Jennifer Murphy
- Rectangular Copper Earrings: These dangle earrings will finish off any outfit in style with a unique touch.
Artisan: Martha and Ed Biggar
- Winter Reds Quilt: Keep her warm this winter! This handmade quilt features winter reds backed with tan paisley. It may be so beautiful she may even keep this one for decoration.
Artisan: Reva Hill
- Crazy Spiral Earrings: Who can resist these beautiful earrings? The turquoise, black, and yellow beads create a design sure to keep everyone gazing!
Artisan: Janet Gunther
- Orange Flower Tin Bracelet with Brass Chain: Flower Power! It’s back in style. She’ll be pairing this piece with the bell bottoms before you know it.
Artisan: Marcy Sayers
- Purple Salad Plate: Southern culture teaches the way to a person’s heart is through their stomach. If she is a regular hostess, this piece is easy on the eyes, too!
Artisan: Michael Gamble
- Woven Cream and Black Basket with Golden Trim: She can make any room look lavish with the addition of this handwoven basket. This is a practical choice, too, for storage.
Artisan: Tamara Neo
- Mother of Pearl Pendant Ring: This ring will never go out of style. This ring will stun even the classiest belle.
Artisan: Katherine Katt
- Small Squat Vase with Leaf: Complement a bouquet of flowers with this handcrafted vase with leaf. It’s a quick and easy gift for the holiday hostess, neighbor, coworker, or the woman who already has it all!
Artisan: Nell Fredericksen
Other handcrafted items are available for purchase at the ‘Round the Mountain Artisan Network at the Southwest Virginia Cultural Center & Marketplace.