23 Nov GIFT GUIDE / Gifts For Him
GIFT GUIDE / GIFTS FOR HIM
It may feel like he has everything, but these handcrafted gifts will show him how special he is to you – or just have him better prepared for the next guys’ night at the house!
1. Leather Wallet – This handcrafted wallet will never go out of style. It features nine pockets to safely hold all the cards you may need when you’re on the go.
Artisan: Chris Marsh
2. The Gambler Wood Carving – This hand-carved and painted statue of man showing his cards is the perfect addition to the mancave for those waiting until the next poker night at home.
Artisan: Jeff Bailey
3. Carved Wine Cork – Men drink wine too! This painted wolf head on a wooden topped wine cork will help pop the top with a masculine touch.
Artisan: John Hageman
4. Tennessee State Bottle Opener – If he is still reeling from Tennessee’s chance at the national title game, cheer him up and allow him to support his Volunteers at the next tailgate.
Artisan: Kevin Forrester
5. Wedge Letter Opener – This practical gift may not ease the pain of collecting the bills in the mailbox, but he sure will look stylish opening them up.
Artisan: Randy Pugh
6. Star Spangled Music Box – Thank the veteran in the family with a laser-cut USA music box that plays the ‘Star Spangled Banner’ when opened.
Artisan: Michael Ashbrook
7. Large Railroad Spike Knife – For the outdoorsman or historian, give the gift of both. This hand forged knife finds a new use, forged from a railroad spike.
Artisan: Otis Mullins
8. Premium Leather Belt – He can now match his belt with his boots. This classic black belt comes in various sizes.
Artisan: William Fields
9. Flat Bottom Mug – For the coffee lover among you, this gift will allow him to start his day off with a gorgeous ceramic mug.
Artisan: Walter Shroyer
10. SWVA Coasters (Set of 4) – For the entertainer, these leather coasters will help promote the place you call home – or the place you recall visiting on vacation every summer.
Artisan: Bryan Owens
Other handcrafted items are available for purchase at the ‘Round the Mountain Artisan Network at the Southwest Virginia Cultural Center & Marketplace.